Real Hands-On Therapy for Real Results
89% of massage therapists do Swedish massage (also known as "spa massage", "frou frou massage", "a back rub", etc). Chicago Bodywork is for those people seeking the other 11%. My job is to get you results in as few sessions as possible - not to see you ten times a month and take all your money. If I am unable to help you, my job is also to be honest and tell you so. If you want a nice relaxing massage or someone to financially exploit you, there are plenty of options for that in Chicago. My goal is to constantly learn more and do better - the results speak to that. I will never claim to know everything, but I will never BS you and I will always give you 100%. If you want results, let's discuss how we can work together to achieve them.
Before clicking the Schedule button, read this:
- All scheduling is done through the website, unless we've just finished a session & you are rescheduling. Do not text or call me to schedule!
- I am booking up anywhere from 7-21 days out - plan ahead! It is unlikely you will be able to get in same day, unless there is a cancellation. If nothing shows on the schedule for the dates you selected, it is because nothing is available! Click ahead to later dates for openings.
- Don't text or call me to ask if there is a cancellation or to notify you of one - check the schedule for openings & snag it before it fills.
- If you have a chronic issue (gets better and comes back cyclically), get on the schedule so we can address it. I have massage therapists at my health center who might be able to see you sooner to hold you over. Also, it won't hurt my feelings if you like another therapist - go to what ever practitioner works for you, no one owns you.
- New clients are required to prepay or your appointment will be cancelled.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy that is enforced. If you don't show for your appointment or don't give adequate notice/reason for a late cancellation, you forfeit your payment/gift certificate. If you are a returning client, you are required to pay for the missed session before being allowed to reschedule. If no shows/late cancellations are a recurring theme, clients will be blacklisted.
- Do not opt out of emails when scheduling through MindBody! READ YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL!
- You might be subjected to 80s music...sometimes we all need a little Cyndi Lauper...maybe not, but you will never be subjected to Enya or rainforest thunderstorms.
- If you are scheduling with me, I assume you are aware that my goal is to help you discover the source of your pain and eliminate it using the techniques I've found effective. I am not going to tape crystals to your forehead, cleanse your aura with spirit fingers, or dab essential oils on your sacral chakra. Not that those things are invalid, but it's not what I do.